Aug 19, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | आरक्षणमा मुस्लिमलाई किन वन्चित ?
- Sajha Sawal | बस-माइक्रोमा सांरगी रेट्ने मिनबहादुर गन्धर्वसँगै उनकै गाउँको यात्रा | 11 August 2019
Aug 11, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | २०६८ सालमा बाजुरामा बाढी पहिरो, अवस्था अझै जस्ताको त्यस्तै !
Aug 5, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | बाढी पहिरो प्राकृतिक विपद मात्र होकी, यसमा सरकारको पनि कमजोरी छ ? | 04 August 2019
Aug 4, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | साउने झरी छिचोल्दै सिन्धु र काभ्रेका गाउँठाउँ | 28 July 2019
Jul 28, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | SEE पछि के ? +2 वा अरु बाटा पनि छन् ? 21 July 2019
Jul 21, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | सर्पसँगै बेरिएको नट जीवन ! 14 July 2019
Jul 14, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | चेपाङ, चिउरी र मौरी… | 30 June 2019
Jun 30, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | वडासदस्यदेखि मेयरसम्मका महिला जनप्रतिनिधिको २ वर्षे अनुभव | 23 June 2019
Jun 23, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | लोकसेवा आयोग विज्ञापन विवाद | 16 June 2019
Jun 16, 2019
Repeat: Sun 4:00, Mon 15:00, Thu 12:30,
Sajha Sawal 'Common Questions' is a weekly debate programme produced by BBC Media Action Nepal broadcast on radio, TV and online. It provides dialogue between those in power and people who have been traditionally excluded, including rural communities and women. It was launched in October 2007.
Sajha Sawal continues to break new ground and features most of Nepal's top political leaders, bureaucrats and experts. Sajha Sawal features a panel of Nepalese political figures and other public figures who answer questions put to them by the audience from the public. The programme is moderated by a BBC Media Action presenter. Programmes are recorded across the country to reflect ethnic, cultural and geographical differences.
Sajha Sawal is simultaneously aired nationwide on BBC Nepali Service Radio, Kantipur Television, official YouTube Channel of Sajha Sawal and more than 250 community and commercial FM stations. The fresh programme goes on air every Sunday at 9 PM.